Albina Barkhudaryan Poems
- A Letter To My Grandfather We lost a wonderful father and an ...
- Miserable Life isn't so easy like people make it to be, the ...
- Help Me.... I'm standing here in the dark looking right at ...
- Spirit Roses are red, violets are blue Oooh I'm so in love ...
- I Died For Love Oh the last time I take a breath I'll think ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Albina Barkhudaryan
A Letter To My Grandfather
We lost a wonderful father and an extraordinary Grandfather.
Our lost and the LORDS gain of an Angel.
My sweet Grandfather, you are now our Guardian Angel.
79 years you have served this world day and night.
Now it is your turn to rest in the green fields of heaven.
Where roses never fade, death is not how we describe your passing.
For us you will never die.
You live in our heart, mind, and soul.
Make a nest for us like birds make nests for their young.
For, a day will come when we will all reunite as a family once again.
But for now, travel well our ...