Albina Barkhudaryan Poems
- I Died For Love Oh the last time I take a breath I'll think ...
- A Letter To My Grandfather We lost a wonderful father and an ...
- Miserable Life isn't so easy like people make it to be, the ...
- Help Me.... I'm standing here in the dark looking right at ...
- Spirit Roses are red, violets are blue Oooh I'm so in love ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Albina Barkhudaryan
I Died For Love
Oh the last time I take a breath
I'll think of you standing there crying beside my grave
I died for love, for you and me
I died for love, and now I'm free
I closed my eyes and layed down to die, thought of you and made my heart cry
Looked around saw nobody cared, drank my poisen and forever I slept
Don't cry for me, don't shed your tears, for now, today I have no more fears
Don't hate me for what I have done, just understand that life was no fun
I am the past, over and gone
You'll find someone better and her love will turn you on.