alec latha Poems
- Spring Dance They cut all the leaves all my buds and ...
- Write Me A Love Poem write me a love poem in your fancy ...
- My Cat Woman Her name is my lollipop my night sight
- Iam Here, Iam There i am here, i am there i am everywhere i...
- Passion Crimes She the eye of da apple the long eagle sigh
loving you is my passion and poem is my desire so you as apoet your my goal. loving the fact you read this thank from lover boy alec spread the love more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alec latha
They cut all the leaves
all my buds and branches
she set me aside, so not to
rise but to die
for the bed of death lies in front of me
yet she didnot know
the birds are singing
the frogs are hyming
the winds are rising
dust swills of thin air
spring songs are sang
snakes are dancing, their way through
eagles are floping in
all the wild is going wild dance
the dance of the year has come
yet they cuted all my branch, leaves
and all within me is down
you can cut all the trees
the spring dance has come
the nature is dancing