Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos Poems
- Fire Balls As I was walking through The streets of Addis ...
- No Condom No Sex Sex worker to a house wife(- ->) ...
- The Bad Boy Mentality Unless you prove a bad boy Many a girl...
- Back To Square One That ethnic group, A tyrant, Was not a...
- Come To Ethiopia If nostalgia beset your mind Come to ...
- Trigger Happy In the vortex of Passion wind Sagacity down...
- How Failed We? You and I Similarly both Saw through love ...
Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos is born in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
Bsc in Mathematics, Addis Ababa University.
MA in English Literature.
He is a Poet, Writer, Translator(literary works) , Journalist, Editor.
He had won prizes for poems and short stories from Embassies and different organizations.
His book 'A Vent to Stifled Emotions' published by Trafford publisher has hit the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
As I was walking through
The streets of Addis
With a mood very high,
Out of a clear blue sky,
A spark ignited by a pair of
Rolling big fire balls,
Affixed on either side
Of a straight nose,
Like a thunder
Unknown that falls
Threw open my hearts doors.
The spark embedded in the embers
In my heart of hearts still lingers!