Alex Daydream (26/04/1997)
Hey: -) I'm Alex. I'm fifteen. I live in South Wales. I am one of the most colourful and creative people in the world, but be warned, I am also seriously messed up. My entire life revolves around my dreams (literally - if it wasn't for my dreams I wouldn't be here today) . I want to change the world, be a writer, have a family and travel. Most of all, I want to inspire people, be happy, and help ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Boy Of Paper
- A Caged Bird Dreaming Of Freedom
- A Clash Of Worlds And Might Against Mind
- A Dark Life Ahead...But A Life Nonethele...
- A Little Girl and The Lies That Weren't ...
- A Million
- A Minion Of Shattered Hearts
- A Once-Blank Canvas
- A Poem For My Children
- A Price To Pay For Happiness - Sadness
- Adrenalin Seeker