Alex Kult Poems
- Welcome To Society Welcome to society It's all about ...
- Don'T Underestimate Me I was sweet I was kind And in the ...
- Around The Bend I know that this isn't much Just a few words...
- Lovesong I'll sing along To all the words Quietly ...
- Pointless War Bombs falling everywhere The ground exploding ...
- Because I Fell In Love With Yo... When I see you You make me ...
- In Your Shoes I wonder what It must be like To be in your ...
I thought it was about time to change my biography. The basics are still the same - I was born in Romania on the 13th of june,1994, which every few years is black friday. I moved to Australia a few years back. Even though I've been here for a while now, I still have a wicked accent ;)
I think I've changed a lot since my last bio. I've also changed the way I write poems. Usually now I write... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Welcome To Society
Welcome to society
It's all about propriety
You'll be judged on what you wear
But everyone pretends not to care
Your appearance is the difference
Between popular and not
There's a trend for every season
Whether it be cold or hot
You'll be expected to conform
Hide yourself behind a uniform
Free will is just a distant dream
I'm pretty sure everyone will agree
Doesn't it sound like a lovely place?
Get a room and enjoy your stay