Alex Kult Poems
- Lovesong I'll sing along To all the words Quietly ...
- Giving Up Sinking further Into the depths of Sorrow Losing ...
- Alone Saying goodbye is hard Losing the people you love You...
- Welcome To Society Welcome to society It's all about ...
- Because I Fell In Love With Yo... When I see you You make me ...
- Tragic History How can I say I still love you When you ...
- Freakin' Unstoppable You think you can crush me With your ...
I thought it was about time to change my biography. The basics are still the same - I was born in Romania on the 13th of june,1994, which every few years is black friday. I moved to Australia a few years back. Even though I've been here for a while now, I still have a wicked accent ;)
I think I've changed a lot since my last bio. I've also changed the way I write poems. Usually now I write... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'll sing along
To all the words
To not be heard
Except for you
And maybe, just maybe
You'll sing along too
I'll take your hand
And spin you around
And sweep your feet
Off the ground
And when I lean
To whisper too
My words will be
I love you