alexander opicho [k] (when dictatorship began / kenya)
social researcher and a lecturer more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- CARPENTER'S IRE -new-
- essays on literature -new-
- In Memory Of My Late Sister -new-
- IN A CHANG'AA DRINKING SPREE
- OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A NIGHT SHIFT MO...
- THE GUNMEN OF AFRICA ARE NOT A SONG OF T...
- RAILA ODINGA'S APPROACH TO NATIONAL DIAL...
- No pockets on my clothes(final copy)
- ODE TO TONY SMITTA SMITTEN MOCHAMA
- ETHNICITY VS. LIBERATION
- DON'T CHOP OFF MY CLITORIS (Song of a Ma...
- no poeckets on my clothes
- SILENT BENEFACTORS OF KOINANGE STREET
- IN PRAISE OF AMERICAN TROOPS IN NIGERIA ...
- Animal Anger
- Animal Anger Again
- MY DEAR AFRICA
- Ode to African sex workers
- Caricateurs Of Freedom
- It Is Useless
- GUN-SHOTS IN LODWAR
- MOURNING Dr. ANGELOU MAYA
- AWAY FROM HOME
- Things that puzzle Taban Makitiyon Renek...
- Am Gone Home To Sleep
- Don't Love Me Am A Lessbian
- In Defence Of Homosexuality-Scientific P...
- Ode To The Breasts Of A Woman
Comments about alexander opicho
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)