Alfred Barna Poems
- Money, Money, Money, Money I know I have the answers I’m ...
- Within Without, Without Within Within Without Modern ...
- Burned By What We Desire Everywhere, it seems someone has ...
- Am I Free? Politicians and media proclaim I am free Never ...
- Wishing, Waiting, And Wanted Wishing, waiting, and wanted My...
- Wizard In Glass Encased in your tower, which no luxury can ...
- We Must Take The World The banks and corporations Can't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The trident of satan has three tines, one for bodies, one for souls, and one for minds.''Alfred Barna
Within any of man's ideologies; be it political, scientific, religious, or social; which at their heart contains the necessity to coerce, kill, or control all which oppose them, are the greatest sourc...The ideologues who seek to silence and kill, and to foment enmity rather than understanding.
''Be wary of those who seek to divide, they have much to gain, and much to hide.''Those who divide and conquer.
Comments about Alfred Barna
Money, Money, Money, Money
I know I have the answers
I’m sure I have the cure
Immaculate cars, pretty dancers
That will thrill you right to the core
All your dreams will be fulfilled
And you’ll have friends, where you go
No matter how plain or unskilled
You will be the star of the show
It’ll take just a bit of money
Just like the sweetest drops of honey
Just a little bit of money
Money, money, money, money
You want some respect
You just like to feel revered
You want some loving aspect
You want to know that someone cared
You’ll find plenty of sycophants
Catering to ...