Ali Kirk Poems
- Dare You Judge Me You question me, despise me, judge me My ...
- Rain Rain! It's driving me insane Sounds of anger and ...
- Waves Of Hope Waves of Hope The earth and sea together...
- Sorrow Days when you cared, Days when you loved, Days ...
- Pain Why must you hurt me so much, My pain will not stop. ...
- Lucky Lucky I am to have you, Lucky I am to know you, ...
- Love You Darling I love you so much baby girl. Life is the...
(I am 16 I write poetry that is honest and records my emotion my father died when I was 7. Now I have had a partner for 2 years I love her most of my poems are about her in some way.)
(I'm now 18, pain drives my poetry.)
Woah I was messed up.. need to write some happier stuff..20 now
I had completely forgotten about this account but was reminded by someone that I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ali Kirk
Dare You Judge Me
You question me, despise me, judge me
My actions are mine own, not for you to see.
It does not concern you, do not judge and criticize
My decisions are for me, not for you to despise
I will do what I will no matter what you say
Your words are not helpful in any way
For I do not know you
For you do not know me.
You decide what is right or wrong in desperation.
You decide the right time for the wrong situation
If I pour my emotions into the air
Then why must you drown them with sorrow and despair
Why must you tell me I am wrong
Without knowing my ...