Alice Baudoin Poems
- 'So Long As There Is Life, The... -new-
- Down To Sycamore Road We first shared enchanting love ...
- Rain It rains, the love flames have passed away And poplars ...
- There Will Never Be A Good Tim... Don't wait a good time to ...
- Sunset Lost in the sunset, its pallor hurts me Like an aged ...
- May Sonnet You can not stop the time from passing Nor the ...
- Sometimes Sometimes even gods are dying And leave their ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alice Baudoin
'So Long As There Is Life, There Is Struggle' -Harivansh Rai Bachchan-
Like a hand full of darkness
Feelings of fear
Feelings of being overwhelmed
Like a dance in the forest at night
With the wolves
Leaves having the sound of autumn wind
But color vivid like summer
And my heart, likewise,
Having the sound of autumn wind
But the beat of a summer midday
I have turned every leaf
Like a page in a book
Out of searching
For unwritten answers
They say you will never be happy
If you’re not happy all by yourself
All by ...