Alice Baudoin Poems
- Down To Sycamore Road We first shared enchanting love ...
- Rain It rains, the love flames have passed away And poplars ...
- There Will Never Be A Good Tim... Don't wait a good time to ...
- Sunset Lost in the sunset, its pallor hurts me Like an aged ...
- May Sonnet You can not stop the time from passing Nor the ...
- Sometimes Sometimes even gods are dying And leave their ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alice Baudoin
You can not stop the time from passing
Nor the green leaves grow red on fall
You must accept the world in all
Its splendor, grief and sudden gasping
You can not stop a lover's going
As blossomed cherry-tree will call
Wrapped in the past like in an old shawl
You can not feel the present glowing
Sweet month of May I leave you here
Around the three favorite things
Whispering beauty to my ear
The lake, the field, the forest wings
My eyes are dried flowers near
The meadow where darkness sings