Amélie Peace Poems
- Dance In The Light Swirl, spin, turn around, never ever ...
- A Home For A Home, For Me! To wake to the sound of ...
- Heaven Is Her Home Turn left, turn right, turn all ...
- A Flower A flower, a flower wont anyone give me a flower? ...
- I Am....? I am a hidden treasure, with no way to be ...
- Lake...Home (Haiku) Bright, calm surrender Water whispers, ...
- Look To The Stars Staring up, looking out into a brand new ...
music....I love everything from classical to heavy metal...from Vivaldi to Korn! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amélie Peace
Dance In The Light
Swirl, spin, turn around,
never ever stop.
Do this, do that,
move like this, move like that.
This is how we do the dance.
Gosh its fun to never care,
what happens all around.
Just you no one else,
when you do the dance.
Its s much fun and never ending,
why don't you join in too.
Just be careful, not anyone,
can dance the dance all day.
For if we all have fun all the time,
then nothing will be done.
our lives will simply fall apart,
no one will care no one will stop.
Soon death and destruction will ...