Amanda Deupree Poems
- This Time Is Like No Other I'm sinking down into you Trapped...
- Shattered Dreams And Broken Gl... She looked around then hit ...
- Dangerous Friendship The kiss that lingered on my lips The ...
- Heartache Defined I thought I'd been broken I thought I knew...
- The Drowning Floods of tears roll down her cheeks like a ...
- To My Memory Not Forgotten To hear your heart once ...
- Walk Away The hardest thing I've had to do is admit to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Deupree
This Time Is Like No Other
I'm sinking down into you
Trapped inside feeling blue
Sinking into your obis
Needing you and this sweet bliss
You lift me up into the air
You drop me down and I don't care
Something in me needs this pain
You are making me insane
Hiding from you is no fun
If I could know the place to run
I see you there I come undone
Your kiss calls me and you have won
This time I feel like I need you more
Without you I don't know how to soar
Take me to that safety place
Wipe these tears from my face
If only you knew what you do to me
But there are no words to ...