Amberly Orlando Poems
- Perfection (Amberly ©2/20/2013... I tried to create a beautiful...
- Darkness (Amberly ©1/19/2013) still black waters the pools ...
- Atrum Angelus (Amberly ©12/17/... A spark in the ...
- Birds Are Meant To Fly (Amberl...
- Losing A Friend (Amberly ©3/18... Losing a friend is never ...
- Mush (Amberly ©3/12/13) Falling into an empty ...
- Rainy Mornings (Amberly ©3/12/... Blue-grey skies elicit ...
I am a 28 year old working professional who likes to let her inner child out through art, poetry and music. I have been writing ever since I can remember. I had an amazing teacher in elementary school, second grade I believe, who encouraged my creativity and I wrote many stories about a make believe lion. That soon transformed into poetry and I've been writing ever since. Everything from love and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amberly Orlando
Darkness (Amberly ©1/19/2013)
still black waters
the pools of solitude
they have no meaning
until a spark occurs
it glistens on the surface
born from the depths
naked and pure
lily white and unashamed
stark against the abyss
frigid obsidian knives
do not pierce her
she is unafraid
she rises unharmed
her face silent and knowing
she floats on the surface
the dark forest tangled
she is born from the depths
she is free to swim or leave
but she is home in these dark waters
and so she will stay here forever