Ameer Ahmed, Ameer Minai (Urdu: امیر مینا ئی ), an Urdu poet of eminence. A popular poet both with the people and the aristocracy, he was held in high esteem by his contemporary poets like Ghalib and Daagh Dehalvi.
Amir Meenai's famous gazal has been sung in a film starred by Rishi Kapoor and Tina Munim. The gazal is 'sarakati jayey hai rukh se nakab ahista, ahista...
Maratul Ghaib is the first collection of poetry by the poet. Meenai Sukhun is another Diwan (collection of poetry) by poet. Another famous gazal of poet is " Haalaat Maikade Ke Karwat Badal Rahe Hain "
Born in 1829 in Lucknow into a family of religious ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Jab se bul-bul tuu ne do tinake liye
- Jhonkaa Idhar Na Aaye Nasiim-E-Bahaar Ka...
- Sarakatii Jaaye Hai Rukh Se Naqaab Aahis...
- Us Kii Hasarat Hai Jise Dil Se Mitaa Bhi...
- Kah Rahii Hai Hashr Me.N Vo Aa.Nkh Sharm...
- Ha.Ns Ke Faramaate Hai.N Vo Dekh Kar Haa...
- Bandaa Navaaziyo.N Pe Khudaa-E-Kariim Th...
- Tund Mai Aur Aise Kam_Sin Ke Liye
- Ishq Me.N Jaa.N Se Guzarate Hai.N Guzara...
- Achchhe Iisaa Ho Mariizo.N Kaa Khayaal A...
Comments about Ameer Minai
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)