Aminath Neena Poems
- Home If home is where we dost belong to unroam Then, let me ...
- Soul Mate Once upon a lonely night I looked at the sky ...
- The Wicked Witch The wicked witch of the east Belched after...
- Someone Else Darkness seeps through the window sill
- Perfume </>The little boy Sat under the mango tree ...
- Dystopia I took a journey once to the land of the learned ...
- Way To My Tree House I have a tree house way down in my ...
I was born in Male', Rep. Of. Maldives. It
is an island nation in the vast Indian Ocean. Currently, I work as a lecturer at 'The Maldives National University'. I started writing poems during the course of a rough patch in my life just to let out my frustration and to be sane in an insane world.Since then, writing poems, has become a hobby. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If home is where we dost belong to unroam
Then, let me show thee where mine 'tis home
Encrypted on yon capacious forehead I see mine home
Inside thy fathomless eyes I see mine home
Sealed within thy wanderlust lips I see mine home
Inscribed on thy chiseled frame I see mine home
Engraved betwixt thy wanton arms I see mine home
Hanging on to yon lullabying voice I cometh home
Whenever I feel thy ears tarry on me I cometh home
Whenever I hear me whispering thy name I cometh home
Whensoever I durst steal a look I cometh home
Where ever thou art yon shalt be mine ...