Aminath Neena Poems
- Soul Mate Once upon a lonely night I looked at the sky ...
- Home If home is where we dost belong to unroam Then, let me ...
- The Wicked Witch The wicked witch of the east Belched after...
- Someone Else Darkness seeps through the window sill
- Perfume </>The little boy Sat under the mango tree ...
- Dystopia I took a journey once to the land of the learned ...
- Way To My Tree House I have a tree house way down in my ...
I was born in Male', Rep. Of. Maldives. It
is an island nation in the vast Indian Ocean. Currently, I work as a lecturer at 'The Maldives National University'. I started writing poems during the course of a rough patch in my life just to let out my frustration and to be sane in an insane world.Since then, writing poems, has become a hobby. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Once upon a lonely night
I looked at the sky
Illuminated with a million stars
And I thought I saw your portrait
Etched deeply in the blue parchment
with a spectrum of vivid colours
Once upon a grey morning
I looked at the damp grass
glistening with a thousand raindrops
and I thought I smelt your cologne
revitalizing my swaying senses
with the freshness of my unique one
Once upon a sunny afternoon
I looked at the sparkling sea
with the shimmering ripples swaying to and fro
and I thought I heard your voice