amitav mazumdar Poems
- An Episode Of Love I'll fly to make your wings flap Birds ...
- A Few Ends And there stopped everything, every roads A ...
- Around My Words (I saw my tears rippling down in the ...
- To My Closest Neighbours Behind those walls, I never ...
- Crimson Mail It came serpently And laid in my Age-old ...
- If I'M So! I need a hunt My claws are straight and ...
- My Runaway Friend chasing away the swarms of flies- he makes...
Born in India, a Hindu by faith. Believes that every thought breeds another and then another and then another.......... First published poem published poem A TREE DIED INSIDE ME was published in The Statesman in 2005. Poems are mostly influenced from the writings of Li Bai- an insane poet rejoices in lazy wanderings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''i'm susceptible to the stars in the sky/I'm incurably romantic''
''My shadows are getting smaller and smaller to a drop of a spherical black...........''amitava mazumdar
Comments about amitav mazumdar
An Episode Of Love
I'll fly to make your wings flap
Birds even dare to ascend high
The enormous space and beneath the blue sky
Our body'll spin like flashy ride
Even if you fears to step outside.
I'll go to catch your glimpse
The earthy threshold whereon you stood like a toadstool
my lips'll stuck like a dead fly there
The sparkling moon'll melts upon and pour over
hundreds of spears and arrows will dance
and crisscrosses in the air
My eyes'll become warm for you
Like the Tropical Sun
And when at the time of floods
I'll swim and swim
In the depths of your ...