Andrei Tudora Poems
- Flowers And Birds We started off with heavy words And even ...
- Choice Chapter Once, upon my story, there was me, One, who ...
- Two Strings My heart is sick, my life is sad, My soul is ...
- Waiting... I’m waiting for that moment When everything is ...
- My Reason A reason to be happy and stop being sad, A hope ...
- A Rose When you’re sad and want to cry I want to help but ...
- Why? Because... She looks into my eyes and asks me “why? ”, ...
Comments about Andrei Tudora
Flowers And Birds
We started off with heavy words
And even said that this won’t be,
But we were flowers, we were birds,
We bloomed, we flew, began to see.
We saw each other grow a heart
And started slowly to reveal,
We were different… worlds apart
And in time began to feel.
So we’ve let each other know
Why we’ve kept our thoughts discreet,
We’ve explained with rain and snow
And those words became so sweet.
Now your absence from my life
Makes me see an empty street,
Makes me feel a stab of knife,
Makes my heart to slowly beat.
And I know those...