Andrew David Hunt
Andrew David Hunt Poems
- The Green Man 1 You stretch with so much sensual strain,
- Nefelibata This sacred dream sky is my secret domain The ...
- Kintsukuroi Shattered and stifled: pulverised by a distracted...
- Triolet: From The Park Triolet: from the park. We’re ...
- Her Eyes Reflect Such Subtle B... I Her eyes reflect such ...
- Ode To Venus In the glint of your clear crystal eyes, I am ...
- The Man Who Strolled Into The ... The sky gloriously ...
My name is Andrew hunt, and I have been writing songs and poetry since I was 20 years old; though I have never been properly educated. My formative years were difficult, having experienced both neglect and abuse, and despite this I have tried hard to find gainful employment but have failed. Since I met my wife (lynette) in 2004, I have worked twice as hard to get an education through the Open ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew David Hunt
The Green Man
You stretch with so much sensual strain,
While your terrible and titanic capillaries,
Lunge forth, in vast mighty skew arches,
That in wind roars, sending your seed leaf
To then quiver and fall, in a slow spiral rain;
Thus then reveal, in green and tan bas relief,
Those secret pockets, of near hidden places,
Where sprout your splinter-cracked feet remain.
And along the rafters, amid those gnarled struts,
There still shouts a resounding bestial clamour
Of nature’s call: that, in this slow time stilled hour, ...