Angelica Duardo Poems
- A Lesson In Courage (My Beauti...
- As Cold As Ice I hear the ice cracking Be careful not to ...
- Forgotten Memories Forgotten memories is all we have Mixed ...
- Newspapers On The Streets Newspapers at my feet I've been ...
- Irish Girl I am not afraid of her Is her absence what makes ...
- I Think I'Ll Go Home And Die V... I think I’ll go home ...
- Building Walls Building walls is what we’re best at Building...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angelica Duardo
A Lesson In Courage (My Beautiful Mother)
A lesson in courage
That’s what my mother is
A beautiful flower
I was born with in
I thought I could live without her
But she is the air I breathe
I was tired of all her words
But she is my sun, my star, my world
I know I’ve hurt her many times before
But it’s just my stupid way of saying:
“I love you more than I ever did before”
Is immature, I know, I still have a lot of things to learn
I thought I could live far away from her
I probably could, but it wouldn’t be the same
I have laugh of her silly ways
But she’s lovelier than a ...