Angelina Pandian Poems
- 5. Love Is – Understanding! [o...
- 7. Love Is –patience! [on Love...
- 8. Love Is – Courage! [on Love...
- 12. Love Is – Togetherness! [o...
- 11. Love Is – Childlike! [on L...
- 17. Love – Has No Season! [on ...
- * Naseer, Don’t Ever Say Goodb... How do you sing your ...
I started writing poems from my college days. Experiences of others seen around me which touch me and my own experiences contribute to my expressions of emotions felt. Love is unexplainable in English, I have to either go to Greek for Agape or Tamil for Anbu - Is the only path for Universal Brotherhood alongwith tolerance, is my belief in life. Help all when you have the oppurtunity to do so and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
5. Love Is – Understanding! [on Love A Collection Of Poems]
Love is understanding.
It is understanding the words unspoken
Held back behind a veil of silence,
It is understanding the hurt
Hidden beneath self-defiance,
It is understanding the joy felt
On hearing your achievements
It is understanding the longing
The loneliness, the pain endured.
For, when you really understand
The reasons behind the tears and fears
The motives and the dreams,
The thought behind the actions,
The restrictions which influence
And the desire of the Soul,
You can say, “I know, I understand.”
Its enough if you understand ...