Angelo Mitchell Poems
- Change Change that's what I see we still living ...
- Success I thought success was having money, but I know ...
- Lovely Angel My angel My angel where you are let our love ...
- The Message Time for us to rise study your African ...
- I'M African I'm African cause I know who I am I'm African ...
My name is Michael Mitchell and one day I want to write poetry for a living, so I can enlighten the world with thoughts and ideas. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angelo Mitchell
Change that's what I see
we still living worse
thinking money is the be all
I know we have to use it
to pay our bills
people being abject
corrupted inside a world of abomination
using money to erase unhappiness and pain
young people we still can change.
We can change
change the way we talk
change the way we eat
always eating unhealthy food
change the way we treat each other
no matter who's dark or light
change the way we look at money
use it to build and make big businesses
we must change.
Change is hard ...