Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan
Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan Poems
- Our Love We are lucky as we didn't spoil our love with a few...
- Spectators This rain This moonlight This sunshine and ...
- This Mortal Body
- What I Have To Give What i have to give in this moonlit ...
- A Transgender's Question To So... Which role i have to ...
- A Transgender's Lament Am i a raindropp floating in air? ...
I am a commerce postgraduate.I am now working in postal department of India as postal assistant from 2005 september onwards.I am an aspiring writer.I hold my bachelors degree in commerce.I am single more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anirudh Induchudan Anirudh Induchudan
We are lucky
as we didn't spoil our love with a few mere words.
our silence was golden
so was the meanings exchanged by our eyes.
I understood you
you understood me.
and only it was needed.