Anita Atina Poems
- The Perception Of Truth Fact exists, truth needs to be ...
- Judging Ourselves We dislike in others, reflections of The...
- An Ode To Being Drunk! Wobbly headed, seeing double, slow to ...
- By Your Light You Are Known Your true raiment most ...
- Spirituality And Sexuality Spirituality and sexuality are ...
- I Like Rain [a Poem For Childr...
- Escaping The ‘maya’ Of Individ... Away from the confusion ...
My poetry seeks clarity, hope and humour.
On some days, a poem is ‘given’ and what a wonderful feeling it is to receive.
That joy grows as I share this precious gift with fellow poets who know what it takes to write poetry that makes us, the poet, happy.
I am an imperfect poet and choose to convey feelings, and the many discoveries of our life’s journey, with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anita Atina
The Perception Of Truth
Fact exists, truth needs to be believed
My truth is important to me
I also understand that
Your truth is important, to you
My life is not just a single truth
But a village of many kinds of truth
The version you believe, may be different from mine
And both versions are true, to each of us
The duality of truth
Fights for resolution
And yet, coexists
Quietly, when it needs to
Funny concept this truth
Does fact indeed exist?
And do we really need,
To believe the truth? ...