Ankit Damani Poems
- Elegy I taste flecks of hope, their loyalty astounds. I ...
- Insomnia white sparks surround my eyes now addictions that ...
- Incubi Of The Vacant little brown spheres overlapped by ...
- The Awakening. transfixed, you stared right into its eyes. ...
- Goals Three heads are born.
- Good Night Blends of alchemy linger with a certain ...
- Blockages the flawless wrinkles settle gently ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ankit Damani
white sparks surround my eyes now
addictions that will not leave anytime
a second of sleep and it’s over, a mirage
back to work where the devils must have
of my flesh before it rots and ceases to
envelop my bones like
a warm blanket on a homeless man
droplets of creation are hurled out by
they solidify and create the exterior
that I go on with, in social killing
yet I find myself wondering every day
wondering of other worlds
wondering if a single
moment not governed ...