Anna Garland Poems
- Go Back To Sleep All of a sudden you see a taxi in the ...
- Anyway I asked Beethoven but all he said was let's explore ...
- I Remember How come we kissed so many times and I don’t ...
- In The Waiting Room Sitting on a plastic chair in the ...
- Note I wanted to write you a note that said I love you as ...
- Madness I realized what's wrong with me these days I have ...
- Happiness O how i love you Being awake at such different ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Garland
How come we kissed so many times
and I don’t remember any
I see all these couples at the beach
I see you
I don’t remember. Were we ever?
I remember thinking it was love
I remember thinking many things
I remember thinking I remember words.
Not the smell of the sea
not feeling you inside me
the taste of your tears, maybe