Anthony Weir (13th September 1941)
Now 65, having lived my life entirely dissident, vasectomised, refusing to be employed, married, and to have anything to do with 'normality', I divide my State-Pensioned time between beautiful, remote, rural Northern Ireland and a beautiful mediæval village in the Aveyron Gorges of south-west France. I also write poems in French: http: //www.beyond-the-pale.co.uk/french.htm
The most ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Cold Eye
- A Dublin Poem
- A la Recherche de Paul Verlaine
- A Mound of Refuse
- A Path in Lake Waters
- A Voice from the Mirror
- About Wisdom
- After the Sinking (portrait of Padraic F...
- All Souls Day, Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val
- Alone, by the river Aveyron (after Tu-Fu...
- April 2006 (in memoriam Sarah Teasdale)