Aoife Semple Poems
- Not So Sweet Seventeen. Projected to the world, A miracle ...
- Him The one I hate comes in a form so likeable, You'd never...
- A Stranger Could Love Me More ... I don’t know why But...
- My Friends Stalkers, Talkers Screamers, Dreamers,
- This Is The House I walk down the old familiar road The road...
- Suicidal Tendencies Wake up in the morning It feels like a ...
- Itteh Bitteh Kitteh Comittee I used to sit on that side With...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aoife Semple
Itteh Bitteh Kitteh Comittee
I used to sit on that side
With people I could trust
I was pretty much contented
But things were to readjust
Upon entering a new situation
Things might stay the same
But, alas they crumbled
To not be the same again
For a while it persevered
But things began to change
I tried to bring it back
But that was slight derange
I stuck with it for a bit
I had nothing to fall back on
But the broken, was indisputable
Like the Gospel according to John
Content changed to depression
Depression to a Suicidal thought
After several failed ...