April Humason Poems
- Posting Selfie's I'm the chick Who took this pic With just ...
- The Naughty Leprechaun I use to wear a shamrock on Saint ...
- Kissable Soul I stole only a glimpse of him and now my soul ...
- Thank You For Being My Dad You provided me a home and for ...
- Family Road Trip Whipping from side to side Slamming on the...
- 'Bang Bang Clang' You were the one That was about the ...
- I Never Got To I never got to hear you cry I never got to ...
My past days was darken by my miserable childhood. Nowadays light shine through me but darkness still flows from my lips. Ii was born in Texas but lived many places. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children. I work two jobs but my passion is writing. My crazy life makes it impossible to write so I squeeze time in where every possible. My goal is to write a book about my life and how... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about April Humason
I'm the chick
Who took this pic
With just a simple click
I post it really quick
Selfies I like to take
From the time I wake
I never take a break
For poses I need to make
My picture are pretty no doubt
Cause fat I will crop out
And acne I will be without
Hiding flaws throughout
Showing you the fantasy me
Letting you in on my key
To my beauty trick if you agree
To mask my ugly for a fee
Photos hide part of my reflection
Fading my imperfection
With this clear complexion
Without any detection
Selfies is what I ...