Arika Lloyd Poems
- Autumn Brilliance left overnight
- Reflection It was a face vaguely familiar
- Variation They are as different as the
- Nymphaeas In the empty glass of January
- Edge Of Winter There are not many words
- Absence Once it was over, the
- To Blackness Finally the branches fell into each
Arika Lloyd is a poet living in Vancouver, Canada.
Her poetry and photographs may also be viewed at
http: //poetry360.wordpress.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arika Lloyd
to a new
kind of light