Arti Chopra Poems
- Family Reunion....A Thanksgivi... the house is almost ...
- Beauty In Nature Theres a poem in every flower, a sonnet in...
- My Sunshine......(To My Daught... my sunshine, came to ...
- Friends what would life be without friends? they are truly ...
- Its Darkest Before Dawn its darkest before dawn so ...
- Im Proud To Be An Indian Ive travelled many countries met ...
- What Is Beauty beauty they say is being fair of face ...
I was born in Jammu in the beautiful state of Jammu and Kashmir.I had my college education in Delhi whereafter I got married and became a primary teacher.
I started writing poetry as a hobby while posted to different places in India, but took it up more seriously, when I had more time on my hands posted in the beautiful country Turkey.
The scenic beauty of Kasmir and Turkey always have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Family Reunion....A Thanksgiving Prayer
the house is almost full,
the rooms abound with chatter,
little feet are pattering away
finally, the time that does matter,
fervently with every breath of mine,
I bow my head and pray,
my cup of happiness is full to the brim,
such togetheness comes once in a way,
my loved ones are here with me
to partake of your bestowed grace,
happiness shows in every pair of eyes
laughter lights up every face,
mealtimes are a blessing of yours,
I thank thee for the food on our plate
the walls of my house, so cemented with love,
may the ...