Arti Chopra Poems
- How Much Do You Love Me I look at you and think, do you ...
- Fiery Love I stare into the fire it signifies my desire ...
- Family Reunion....A Thanksgivi... the house is almost ...
- What Is Beauty beauty they say is being fair of face ...
- Im Proud To Be An Indian Ive travelled many countries met ...
- My Sunshine......(To My Daught... my sunshine, came to ...
- Its Darkest Before Dawn its darkest before dawn so ...
I was born in Jammu in the beautiful state of Jammu and Kashmir.I had my college education in Delhi whereafter I got married and became a primary teacher.
I started writing poetry as a hobby while posted to different places in India, but took it up more seriously, when I had more time on my hands posted in the beautiful country Turkey.
The scenic beauty of Kasmir and Turkey always have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How Much Do You Love Me
I look at you and think,
do you love me even half as much as I do?
every thought every moment
is filled with only you..
what binds me to you?
like a clinging vine to a tree,
sucking nourishment just to be alive..
for me its only you...
what is it about your eyes
that drown me in their depths,
your face that I look at every morning,
sleeping softly by my side,
your breath that is sweeter than any heady wine,
your arms that hold me,
and tell me you are mine,
but do you realy love me, as much as I do?
my love for you knows no bounds, ...