Aury Cecile Poems
- Regrets A carousel of thoughts trot through my regretting ...
- Lying Angel A lying angel follows me It is my shadow Dark ...
- Immortal What is time but to a vampire? It's like bottled ...
- Maybe Not Forever Barbie and Ken forever Until Barbie's head...
- Trumpet Voice I live to hear my father sing People come Far...
- A Daily Walk To Work I see him daily He doesn't follow He ...
- Bohemian Darkness Bohemian darkness Fills my speckled ...
A carousel of thoughts trot through my regretting mind
I think back to the times of ease and leisure
Are they forgotten
Or is their remembrance unwanted?
For the memories are too shallow to be retold
Could the truth
That once fulfilled our souls
Return to haunt us
Even after the immortal lives have passed?
How could the guardian
The mother of these thoughts
Let them slip away
Like tears from the onlooking eye?
Didn't she realize
During her vanity and distracting affairs
That she was abandoning
Something of so much more value?