author unknown Poems
- My Three Lovers I cannot remember Yesterday, He went ...
- Identity I wonder if the trees can hear me When I scream ...
- Here We Are Together In this world of bitter ends, Long ...
- This One Goes Out To The Bird ...
- On The Concept Of Time I don't know if time passes or not, ...
- Nothing But Love You may think, at times, that the world is ...
- Untitled For The Hopeless All my dreams are gone, They took...
My name is really Melanie Daves, but I like going by Author Unknown. I like this identity because I feel that I am nothing to this world but my poetry, and of what inspires me to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about author unknown
My Three Lovers
I cannot remember Yesterday,
He went away.
I asked him what the trouble was,
He would not say;
Just looked at me with a cool kind of conviction,
Wishing things were different,
As he slowly walked away.
Oh! How today bores me!
I can read his mind!
Certainly don't have yesterday's
He told me straightforwardly
Oh! He loved me so!
But I told him that it was
Time to go.
Now, Future has a sacred face,
He sneaks and sneaks around.
When I wish to never see his trace,
He lingers for a mile.
He whispers sad tales of ...