Bashir Badr (Urdu: بشیر بدر ) is an acclaimed Indian poet of Urdu.
Sayyed Mohammad Bashir Badr was born into a Muslim family at Ayodhya, in India. This city is known for its cultural and religious history. Bashir was the fourth child of Sayyed Nazir and Aaliya Begum. His father was an Assistant Accountant in the Indian Police and highly respected in the community. Bashir as a child was far clearer in thoughts and visions of life than the children of his age. Bashir throughout was an obedient and respectful child. When he was of age 7, he wrote his 1st Sher. He had a deep desire that even his shers should be published in a magazine. First of his shers... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Ab kise chahen kise dhunda karen
- Aaya hi nahin hamko aahista guzar jaana
- Achchha tumhare shehr ka dastoor ho gaya
- Aankhon mein rahaa dil mein utarkar nahi...
- Agar talaash karun koi mil hi jayega
- Bhigi Hui Aankhon Ka Ye Manzar Na Milega
- Bewafa Raaste Badalte Hein
- Aas hogi na aasra hoga
- Ab dilon key alaawa padhna kya
- Chaand Ka Tukda Na Sooraj Ka Numainda Hu...
- Aansuon key saath sab kuchh bah gaya
- Abhi is taraf na nigaah kar main ghazal ...
- Cahmak rahi hai paron mein udaan ki khus...
- Chal Musaafir Battiyan Jalne Lagin
Comments about Bashir Badr
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)