Bechara El Khoury
Bechara El Khoury Poems
- The Prettiness Which It Is Goi...
- Oh! Who You Have Joint Eyebrow... Oh! What wonder! The joint ...
- O, Jihad The Glory Has Been Cl...
- I Die After You… Shun away from me, my feelings die early. ...
- Youth And Beauty Youth and Beauty, met in one, Are thy ...
Bechara El Khoury was born in Beyrut
called (The prince of love and passion)
he established newspaper called Al (Parik(البرق))
he died in 1968 also in Beyrut. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bechara El Khoury
The Prettiness Which It Is Going To Thin Its Mode.
He cries and laughs irregularly once he is happy once he is sad.
As an adorer lover practices love for the first time then cuts out.
Out of the glimmering of the stars there is whispering on his poems.
From the glance of runaway deer, he creates his rhythms sometimes.
His heart has practiced all types of pleasure when he was youthful.
As if the bud touches the wind and soon it is flowerful
What about the brownish daisy, does she divert her passion against us?
Her beauty softens our sights as twice as it does.
If you knew how many griefs, have I suffered?