belvet trejo Poems
- Despair Despair outloud Despair and fear Its all despair ...
- Its Gone Bag of candies Shoes untied Hair so messy Trees ...
- The Days That Came And Went It was night Now its day I was ...
- Falling Into Love how egniting was the sight frightfull yet ...
- Tales Of Africa It illustrated shades of gold Shades of ...
- Not Again I cried you a river, many times before I swallowed...
- Lies Its lies they feed Its all a mistake NO girl should ...
my names belvet trejo i am 15, i was born in chicago
i love writing poems and i can write all day. i began to write since i was very small, its been a way to release me most inner feelings and express myself. Poetry is great and i love it. I will continue to write till the end of time beacuse its my passion
*belvet* more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about belvet trejo
Despair and fear
Its all despair when noone hears
My soul is screaching
It mouns to you
Its like a whisper, its like a flute
The midnight fence, that holds me back
It aches my heart with metal bars
Despair is all i know
Despair its lonely yet its my home
Despair is simple, it holds 7 words
come join me
We wont die alone