Benjamin Wiche Poems
- I'Ve Always Loved You i like it when you cross my mind, it ...
- Just Move On Seem buried in pain, realizing the waiting was...
- Speakout Speak out, there is a word in your mouth, don't ...
- Remain Strong What will be left is one, when its all said ...
- Bible That's the old book, that's ever new, in it contains ...
- No Set Time Life faces threat, When there is no breath, ...
- Being Idle Being idle you unconsciously invites the devil, ...
Benjamin Nkanunye Wiche, born on Wednesday the 12th day of February, in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria, into the family of Chief A.N.O Wiche and Mrs Edith Wiche. Benjamin hails from Omagwa in Ikwerre LGA, Rivers, Nigeria, west Africa. He attended Sea Shell Model School for primary education, and proceeded to Emarid college, Ompadec science centre and CITC for his secondary education, He gained admission at the University of Port Harcourt where he obtained a bachelor degree in Microbiology.
Benjamin loves God, drawing, writing, traveling, games, making people happy, talking, inspiring people and lots more...He is a lovable person trying to make the best use of his time... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Those who brag,life
they tend to drag.''
''We are all made from dust,Life
but some become boss.''
''Gratitude is the attitudeLife
that separates one from
''Negligence has been our worst mistake,Life
Trying is a risk we must learn to take.''
''Don't enter if you can't stay,life
don't start if you will quit,
don't bite if you can't chew.''
Comments about Benjamin Wiche
I'Ve Always Loved You
i like it when you cross my mind, it makes me
smile and i can't get my mind off you, so i think
'bout you all the time, you laughter from those
lips of yours always make me want to kiss you,
spice up your mood just to get a taste, quiet
mind which are all mine want to take you
around, thinking of things we could do
together...i think you are truely worth suffering
for, if not you no one truely deserves to be. just
being me, this is what i can't deny. this a feeling
so spotless and means no harm. it may not be
perfect but truely will bring happiness, ...