Benn Bell Poems
- Victoria Falls We were like two zebras passing Through the ...
- Fractal Analysis Fractal analysis Capillaries and the ...
- The Silver Monkey The silver monkey dances In a sea of ...
- My Soul She Shrieks My soul she shrieks and flings me ...
- If All Things Concieved Were B... If all things conceived ...
- Hello Bettina Hello, Bettina, this is Benn I’m leaving soon ...
- Stardust Memory Only atoms are immortal, but we are made of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Benn Bell
We were like two zebras passing
Through the shadows of Africa
She and I
She was my lady of the lake
Whom I loved like no other
She was my African Queen
In Ultra Sheen
My Hershey Bar
As we cruised together
Down the Houston city streets
She fulfilled all my fantasies
The window rolled up tight
And the radio blaring just right
“Do you like to talk? ” I asked
“Oh yes, ” she purred
“Better and better yet, ” I said
“Because I’ll tell you straight out,
I am a man that likes to talk to a woman
That likes to talk! ”
She laughed ...