beresford mitchell Poems
- God's Chaos/1. She held on as tightly as possible. Nothing ...
- Not My Time and were you amongst them dive bombing in the ...
- Nova Blooms Pop Up Blockers An...
- I Want To Hear America Singing i want to hear America ...
- You Said Watch For Me i finally went to sleep and dreamt ...
- Deja Vu Again time is a reconciling forgives my hearts ...
- All This Thisness in my foreign-ness i feel blackness a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about beresford mitchell
She held on as tightly as possible.
Nothing would ever take her child away.
A feudal lord would never come between them.
Nor a drunken husband.
Or a difficult health system.
Not even the prospect of another child could wedge between them.
She held it's little hand as tightly as possible, defying the certain odds, that weren't really odds, if you know what I mean.
He sat convinced this was the day to die.
Slowly reality came calling him back.
Where was he?
Here amongst all of this wreckage?