Bhawana Bhowmik Poems
- The Poem Sitting on the bank of life Churning out words of ...
- I Have Come To Love My Agony I would hold on to you my dear ...
- Let Me Be This Way…. Let me live my life today, For ...
- Because I Lived You.... I saw a body one day, Lying ...
- Do I Know..? Looking for a space, Freedom of my own. In ...
- Freedom Free you are to explore the world.
- Feeling Lonely.... A friend of mine told me today That he ...
Writing has been a hobby since childhood but that's where it remained until now when I realized that this is something that I really love. It gives me lot of satisfaction and in a way makes me feel complete. I like to write about anything under the sky that touches my life and my heart says it is something to write about. I am a learner on life's path and believe that each day and each moment has a hidden message and something new to be learnt.
'This is what my learning Teaches, ' the Aquarian said, 'To absorb life through the pores For the life around you is dead.' I find the above verse true to my thinking. Do not know how else to describe me. The purpose is anyway to be real me. Odd ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bhawana Bhowmik
Sitting on the bank of life
Churning out words of wisdom
Looking at the ocean of my soul
Hence, the birth of a poem.
How deep is the ocean
I cannot say
How relevant the wisdom
I do not know
But the course of my life
Has engraved this wisdom, the Poem.