Bhupen Thakker Poems
- How To Make Your Wishes Come T... She liked white and had not...
- A Peaceful Time - 1 a wet grey day the black ...
- A Poet Lives A poet lives a poet dies Birth First. ...
- A Peaceful Time - 2 hot oil on a medium gold flame gently ...
- I Discover The World In India red vermillion streaked hair a...
- New Krishna white stillness pure gold purple wonder gold ...
- New Light New Colour An old man welcomes his four day ...
Let's dance with colour
https: //twitter.com/search? q=bhupen%20thakker&src=typd&lang=en
New Krishna set to music at
www.jukeboxalive.com/music_listen_2475671.html more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bhupen Thakker
How To Make Your Wishes Come True
She liked white and had not said a word yet
On her tenth birthday
she stood on the red steps
of the red opera house
-the red opera house on the north side of Sydney Harbour
almost opposite the white opera house
She scattered orange petals, yellow petals, green leaves and spoke
in a light blue voice
A bird of navy blue pink and gold feathers stood by her. Was this the grateful bird? Purple gold and white danced
white stillness, pure gold, purple wonder, gold strength, pink joy, pink infinity, navy blue now, strong indigo blue, light blue ...