Bishal Shrestha Poems
- The Recall Dawn with wash shaped me snort, reliving the ...
- The Gap Black Black Black, You say me black, Having proud...
- The Choice Whenever I talked she smiled and blinked, great...
- The Rage Making me mad isn't fair, Don't make me to publish...
- The Faux Pas I did wrong, I did mistake, to be with me you ...
- The Affection The road towards you made me in shock the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bishal Shrestha
The Faux Pas
I did wrong, I did mistake,
to be with me you also did the same mistake.
The mistake was to hard to be expressed,
in the route of fail, I loosed you that is my mistake.
Tried too hard to overcome the mistake,
you made me to do the mistake.
Many rival I faced but not like this,
thought it simple which made this big mistake.
Did by many ways to win it,
but it was your family to win.
Left you, left the world,
now what to leave it is now just me.