Biyela P.N.G Poems
- An Aborted Baby Mama Mama Why you haven't gave me a ...
- Jesus Is Lord He reigns now and forever plus more What is ...
- To My Unborn Baby My angel You know how cruel this world ...
- A Woman A mother of all the living On this earth we live ...
- I Am Sleeping Worry not about me Instead worry about ...
- She Is A Sinner Just Like You ... She doesn't deserve so ...
- World Of Darkness Living in this world Full of people with ...
I'm Biyela png from Mandeni, I'm a God-fearing young African woman.
I'm shy and proud, I was born that way
My fav. verse in bible 'acts 9: 19 after he has eaten, he gained strength'
BIYELA PNG SINCE 19192 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Biyela P.N.G
An Aborted Baby
Why you haven't gave me a chance
I needed to live
I needed to walk in your world
It's so dark here
I need light
I need your world
I may not exist in your world
But I do exist in this hell
I need my name
Why you haven't made me a death certificate
I wasn't born
But I am dead
I need a signature
What are my initials
What is my surname