BladesongRaven Gehrig Poems
- 1 Night Stand together we walked that long drunken mile, ...
- Awakening I start anew in the eyes of the sun, and glimmer...
- Fall Like I Do a branch between everything heavy in winter...
- 1 Bite All the choices in life Piled high on a dinner ...
- 5 Elements Of This you will be my god again then n smile ...
- Across My Empty Beaches the webs we weave, love n deceit ...
- Artemis Dancing Swiftly through the night, With aroow ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BladesongRaven Gehrig
1 Night Stand
together we walked that long drunken mile,
fumbling the whole time for keys,
laughing like children
Dizzy on young love and draft beer,
Intertwined in the sheets,
with you stranger
made me feel free again,
I almost loved you before the sun
chasing away the bemused moment,
Dissolving my wings
and all fairy thoughtlessness and mirth,
I woke you up and walked you out
took your number,
though i will not call!