BladesongRaven Gehrig Poems
- 1 Bite All the choices in life Piled high on a dinner ...
- 5 Elements Of This you will be my god again then n smile ...
- 1 Night Stand together we walked that long drunken mile, ...
- Artemis Dancing Swiftly through the night, With aroow ...
- A Moment........... Still waters run deep, just as I do ...
- 3 Am Somwhere between dawn and darkness, hold me close so...
- Awakening I start anew in the eyes of the sun, and glimmer...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BladesongRaven Gehrig
All the choices in life
Piled high on a dinner plate
Such is life
A holiday platter
A plethora of healthy and unhealthy choices
You will never have room for all of them
Consider yourself lucky for even a taste
Yet these choices we make
What to eat first, last and inbetween
What we take home in tin foil and leave in our fridges
Humanity Wrapped up in tin foil
Waiting for a bite