Blaz Zigon Poems
- You And I I am not pawn nor shepard clearness of mind I do ...
- Her Blue Eyes Painted black on the canvis black as the eyes ...
- Scared for you whom feel I wept, for those who bleed, the ...
- Short Poem I never thought to write about your doing nor, do...
- Blindess Of Love
- Dawn on the legde of the window I lean the first sip of ...
- My Wish even tho you never said goodbye the unspoken words ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Blaz Zigon
You And I
I am not pawn nor shepard
clearness of mind I do not seek
but redemption is what im asking thé
I still remember it all
wishing for you with depth like the mightiest ocean
craving you like honey to a bee
clinging to a memory loved, lost at sea forevermore I be
With time passed I feel more alive
and feeling alive again hurts
Nothing is forever and nothing stays the same
change is good and forever is a meer lie
because forever can't be measured
by you and I.