Bless Villena Poems
- Stages Of Love By Colors peach flutterings of the ...
- Contradictions I look at you my heart sings and breaks at...
- Smile/Laugh a smile; a curtain to hide ...
- Heal Me Alone I am mood is gray mind is blank Where's the ...
- Doubt Kills My mind is like a knife sharp, deadly stabbing...
- Invisible Dread Invisible dread wrapped all around like ...
- Lost I crave interaction Yet I shun people around me I ...
Writing helps me clear my head.
The act of grasping for words, trying them out, changing them again and again until you get them right, or until they get YOU right, is a process that I really enjoy.
Poems are not just something we write; sometimes poems write us, and at times we do not even know who we are, until we've seen how we use words to express our thoughts.
All of my poems are reflections of myself, pieces of me that needed to be captured for one reason or another, to be read by myself, by friends or strangers; to be heard and of course, to be understood. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bless Villena
Stages Of Love By Colors
flutterings of the heart
uncertainty and longing in one
light, airy, that warm glow
you get when you feel beautiful
good day, all day
one plus one is one
smiles as warm as bread
hand in hand, head on shoulder
whispers of the future
past is past is past
both lost in each other
meet the twins
trust and mistrust
mind games, heart games
play you must play
confusion and lots of it
loves me, loves me not
looking for an echo of ...