Bloodshed 207 Poems
- Flames Of Life The fire of the soul, Constantly burning ...
- Twilight's Torment Every night is a constant battle in my ...
- The Price Of War Pt.1 A cowardly government Sends thousands...
- In The Dead Of Night The razor blade glistens in the ...
- A Dying Flame The final flame of this life slowly dies. The...
- The Price Of War Pt.2 War, an excuse for murder Filled with ...
- No Man's Land The mortars ravage the land Machine guns rip...
I'm 15, bored out of my mind and just as depressed. I needed somewhere to let my feelings out, so I tried writing some poems. It helped a little, I guess... but I wanted to know if they're any good, so tell me what you think. (and yes, I am a guy, just in case you're wondering) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bloodshed 207
Flames Of Life
The fire of the soul,
Dreams and desires,
Keep the flames bright
When hope starts to fade, so does the fire
When dreams die, the fire feeds on memories
But it's not enough to sustain upon
Slowly but surely, the flames wither away
The fire burns itself out
Smoldering remains of life,
The ashes carried by the wind
Soon there is nothing left