Bob Axell Poems
- Unreal Say can you see? The roads to missery The paths on ...
- Sunflower Haiku
- Voyage I sit here under plain sky Watch grey trains roll ...
- Defective See the waterfall running down my sorrow folded ...
- Vivid A poem for all For winter and fall Summer and ...
- Wonder A bag of wonder Without a role No way to ...
- Fix It
Welcome welcome to my poetic place
The world is crazy a crawling maze
Tied together by thread and lace
New days and nights we face more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bob Axell
Say can you see?
The roads to missery
The paths on which we flee
Escape from dark alleys.
There is no end
No end to humanity.
May we not dream?
May we not pretend?
Waiting for the end.