Bonnie Parker Poems
- Suicide Sal We each of us have a good 'alibi' For being down...
- The Story Of Bonnie And Clyde You've read the story of Jesse ...
- The Trail's End You've read the story of Jesse James of how ...
- The Street Girl You don't want to marry me honey, Though ...
- Outlaws -- Billy The Kid And C...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bonnie Parker
We each of us have a good 'alibi'
For being down here in the 'joint'
But few of them really are justified
If you get right down to the point.
You've heard of a woman's glory
Being spent on a 'downright cur'
Still you can't always judge the story
As true, being told by her.
As long as I've stayed on this 'island'
And heard 'confidence tales' from each 'gal'
Only one seemed interesting and truthful-
The story of 'Suicide Sal'.
Now 'Sal' was a gal of rare beauty,
Though her features were coarse and tough;
She never once faltered from ...