Bonnie Parker Poems
- Outlaws -- Billy The Kid And C...
- The Story Of Bonnie And Clyde You've read the story of Jesse ...
- The Trail's End You've read the story of Jesse James of how ...
- Suicide Sal We each of us have a good 'alibi' For being down...
- The Street Girl You don't want to marry me honey, Though ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bonnie Parker
Outlaws -- Billy The Kid And Clyde Barrow
Billy rode on a pinto horse
Billy the Kid I mean
And he met Clyde Barrow riding
In a little gray machine
Billy drew his bridle rein
And Barrow stopped his car
And the dead man talked to the living man
Under the morning star
Billy said to the Barrow boy
Is this the way you ride
In a car that does its ninety per
Machine guns at each side?
I only had my pinto horse
And my six-gun tried and true
I could shoot but they got me
And someday they will get you!
For the men who live like you and me
Are playing a losing game
And the way...