Bonnie Parker Poems
- The Trail's End You've read the story of Jesse James of how ...
- The Story Of Bonnie And Clyde You've read the story of Jesse ...
- Suicide Sal We each of us have a good 'alibi' For being down...
- The Street Girl You don't want to marry me honey, Though ...
- Outlaws -- Billy The Kid And C...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bonnie Parker
The Trail's End
You've read the story of Jesse James
of how he lived and died.
If you're still in need;
of something to read,
here's the story of Bonnie and Clyde.
Now Bonnie and Clyde are the Barrow gang
I'm sure you all have read.
how they rob and steal;
and those who squeal,
are usually found dying or dead.
There's lots of untruths to these write-ups;
they're not as ruthless as that.
their nature is raw;
they hate all the law,
the stool pidgeons, spotters and rats.
They call them cold-blooded killers
they say they are heartless and mean.
But I ...