Bree Rose Poems
- Tears And Souls Drops of water fall in rhythm with the ...
- Cracks In The Mirror Holding hands, kissing lips, hugging ...
- Why Me You could of had anyone You could of had any girl ...
- Absence -new- Absent. That’s what he was probably ...
- 5 Senses His touch is intoxicating. His lips leave a trail ...
- Pirouettes On Cloud Nine Dancing is like being on a ...
- The Chorus Of My Life She only loves the chorus of a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bree Rose
Cracks In The Mirror
Holding hands, kissing lips, hugging bodies
It was a cold winter.
The snow fell softly, as cold as his heart
Words spoken between the two, passing softer than the breeze
He smiles as he speaks through his teeth
The lies told will soon be revealed
Now she is angry.
Tears falling as softly as the snow, trailing down searing with heat.
Dark was brought to the light that day
Truth broke through the lies.
As the mirror of trust shattered.
Hearts were broken
Entire conversations reinvented.
Entire relationships reinvented.
Wondering if this was the same ...