briana gullatt Poems
- The Mysterious Bags Rebecca Stone queen bee Coach in tow ...
- Friends Friendship to me is not acts of a kind nature But...
- Free The pale luminescent sphere sends Down rivulets of ...
- Xsavior Something that's addictive yet toxic Always ...
- Oblivion Memories of me slip away like silk Slowly ...
- Heart Broken He was sat at a table So I sat across
- Karmas Revenge Shunned by the people you once called your ...
Rather than love, than money, than fame give me truth.
-Henry David Thoreau more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about briana gullatt
The Mysterious Bags
Rebecca Stone queen bee
Coach in tow no gucci
I stared from the outside as the oucast
At her group the most popular in class
Every week she had a new bag
She wasn't wealthy or a hag
As she stood in her golden glory
I looked at her and knew there was more to her story
I wondered where, how and why?
Her friends squealed making my ears cry
Oh I want to know
About the mysterious bags of Rebecca Stone
The click clack of heels down the hall
Told me everyone was gone, yes all
The next day I ...