Bridget Bush Poems
- Kiss You, Touch You, Feel You,... You've got me ...
- Thank You, Thank You Thank you, thank you I've lifted me up ...
- Pretty Little Meth Heads All I... All these lives they ...
- Your Drunken Philosophy Drunken squibbles of words seeping ...
- Red Bloody Tuesday Red bloody Tuesday won't get better by ...
- Spring Funeral At my grandfather's funeral obese lady ...
- The Stage Sunlight shining at an angle through the green ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Kiss You, Touch You, Feel You, Want You
You've got me burning
My mind's wheels keep turning
No matter how hard I've tried
I always find myself tongue tied
mmm tongue tied with yours
my libido soars
touching you, touching me
you're all that I see
lying naked in my bed
can't get that image out of my head
kiss me, touch me,
feel me, want me
I can still smell your scent
and all my energy's spent
trying really hard not to care
yet I still feel your fingers in my hair
My hair draped over your face
it wasn't the time or place
me on top of you
it was all I could do
to not ...